What is USPAAH?
USPAAH is London’s only high-end, on-demand mobile spa service. We cater to people with hectic lives and refined lifestyles and we bring qualified health and beauty professionals to your doorstep within an hour of booking. We operate in London Zones 1-3.
What services does USPAAH offer?
USPAAH offers a range of massages, manicures, pedicures including gel, hair blow dry, make up, facials, eyelash extensions and spray tan.
Is USPAAH safe?
Yes! Our Sparistas are the best in the industry. They are licensed, screened, background-checked, and fully vetted by the USPAAH team. Our Sparistas are chosen for their excellence and ability to reach the highest level of customer services and experience.
What is USPAAH cancellation policy?
Cancelling is free in the first 5mins. Any time after that, 50% of the booking value will be charged, except if given more than 12hr notice. Cancelling 1hr before booking time, client no show, or client delayed by more than 20mins, will incur 100% cancellation fee. In the event that one of our Sparistas is unable to attend a booking due to a medical emergency, we will do our absolute best to re-schedule your appointment, however we cannot offer any compensation for inconvenience caused due to unforeseen medical emergencies.
What are USPAAH hours of operation
7am – 10pm, 7 days a week.
Which areas does USPAAH cover?
Our Sparistas cover London zones 1-6. All bookings outside of zone 3 are subject to availability and subject to an extra travel charge of £15. We recommend booking a day in advance for any area outside of zone 2.
How does USPAAH work?
1. Download the USPAAH app from the App Store 2. Open the USPAAH app and follow the instructions to sign up 3. Select your treatment and location and request a Sparista 4. Once your request is accepted, you will see a notification with your Sparista’s name, photo, and estimated time of arrival. 5. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your treatment
How accurate is the estimated arrival time?
Our system provides an estimated travel time based on the current location of your Sparistas in relation to you. As we operate in a large cosmopolitan city however, the estimate may vary from the actual arrival time due to unexpected problems with public transportation or severe traffic on the roads.
Do I need to provide anything for the session?
For Nails, Hair and Beauty treatments, our Sparistas will bring products and tools with them. For Massage, our Sparistas will bring a massage bed, natural AromaWorks oils, and a set of towels, but you are welcome to use your own towels as well. For hair blow dry, please remember to wash your hair before our Sparista’s arrival. For Spray Tans, please make sure to shower, shave, scrub and exfoliate fully before the tan is applied to achieve a longer lasting bronzed look.
Is it safe to request your Sparistas at home?
Yes! We are very careful about the professionals we allow to join the USPAAH network. They all have to be certified, insured, background and reference-checked, and personally vetted by our team. We also look for high-end experience and a history of superior customer service and satisfaction.
How are payments processed?
Your debit or credit card will be charged automatically once your treatment has been completed. We use a safe and secure world leading third party payment processing service. Bookings for first time customers and when there has been more than 1 month since last treatment, will be charged upfront.
Is tip included in the price?
There is no tip included in the price of the service. If you wish to tip your Sparista, you are welcome to do so at your discretion. You can tip in cash, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to charge tip on your payment card.
What if there are no Sparistas available?
If there is no Sparista available right away, please try again in 10-20 minutes, or book in advance, as a Sparista in your area may have finished with their client and become available. We also accept bookings for up to 3 weeks in advance, so you can rest assured we’ve got all your beauty and wellness needs covered in advance.
Can I select my Sparista?
Via our app, you can choose between a male or female therapist for your massage treatment. You can also add a note with the name of your favourite Sparista, and if he or she is available for your preferred time, we will automatically confirm your booking with them. If they are not available we will allocate the next available Sparista. Rest assured that anyone you book through USPAAH has gone through a rigorous vetting process to ensure a high quality experience. Please note that USPAAH takes pride in being an equal opportunities employer – our diversity is part of what helps us deliver excellent services to you and any reports of inappropriate profiling of our therapists be it racial, religious or otherwise, will result in immediate termination of our services to you and your household.
What is the appropriate treatment etiquette?
We kindly ask our customers to observe proper treatment etiquette and to treat our staff in a professional and respectful manner. Any reports of offensive, threatening or otherwise inappropriate behaviour towards our Sparistas will result in the immediate termination of our services to you. Other general guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- please do not make your Sparistas wait more than 20mins to begin treatment after they have arrived at your premises. Any delays of over 20mins may result in the Sparista having to leave (as they may have other bookings right after), and in such cases 100% of the treatment value will still be charged. If the Sparista is able to wait longer than 20mins, there will be a £15 waiting charge incurred for the 20min delay, and £1/min thereafter.
- Please ensure there is ample space in your premises for the treatment equipment. This includes space for a massage couch in case of massages, or table, sofa or counter top for nail and beauty treatments. If you have booked a treatment and upon arrival the Sparista does not have ample space to perform the treatment, 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- For Massages, please leave underwear on, we do not accommodate fully nude treatments. Our therapists do have the right to refuse treatment if this rule is not observed, and 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- For Hair styling services, please have your hair washed and damp prior to our Sparistas arrival, as we do not carry hair washing equipment or cosmetics.
Can I get a refund if I’m not entirely happy with the service?
USPAAH treatments are non-refundable. If you have a complaint that you’d like to bring to our attention, please email email@example.com or call 02071013534 within 24hrs of the treatment. We will review each case individually and do our best to resolve the situation and we may in some cases, at our discretion, offer partial credit towards another treatment.
How can I leave a comment or feedback?
You can contact our customer service via phone 02071013534, email firstname.lastname@example.org.