Improve your spiritual and mental as well as physical wellbeing by getting a Thai massage at home in London.
Combining acupressure and deep tissue massage techniques, your treatment will address neck, shoulder and back pain as well as improving your flexibility through gentle stretches.
Getting a USPAAH Thai massage at home – the benefits:
You might want to book mobile Thai massage services in London because…
- You want to de-stress and relax: the so-called “stress hormone”, cortisol, is released and sent on its way by the techniques used in this massage. By reducing stiffness and tension in your muscles, your therapist will create a sense of complete relaxation. This will also often enable you to get a better night’s sleep, something which too much cortisol can prevent.
- It improves flexibility and helps you recover after exercise: your outcall Thai massage will often include light stretches as well as attention for specific points of stiffness or aches and pains. This combination is fantastic for dealing with over-exercise or recovery from injuries.
- It’s mental and spiritual as well as physical: Thai massage techniques include the targeting of acupressure points. These have been the source of healing achieved through traditional Chinese and other Asian medical practices for thousands of years.
- It’s completely convenient: book mobile Thai massage in London and know that your therapist can come and meet you wherever you happen to be. In your home is usually the most relaxing situation. But we also have many clients who call us in for lunch break massages at work. There’s no need to commute. We bring everything to you.
Your personal spa concierge
What to expect from your Thai Massage
- The first, and often most important, part of your visiting Thai massage session will be the initial consultation. Here, your therapist will sit down and talk to you about your particular problems. You might have an injury they need to account for, for example. Or other specific physical or spiritual needs you want them to address.
- Thai massage itself includes what are today called deep tissue sports massage techniques in combination with the targeting of known acupressure points with thumbs, elbows, forearms and feet. There will also often be some mild stretches involved.
- The overall result is incredibly relaxing on every level.
How to get ready for your appointment
- As always, number one on your list of things to do before your massage is to set the scene to enable you to fully relax. This will almost certainly involve turning off your mobile phone as well as putting on some calming tunes, dimming the lights and maybe lighting a candle or two.
- Give yourself plenty of time to digest anything you’ve eaten before your appointment starts. We often recommend having a shower before your session begins too. But if you do, be sure that it’s no more than lukewarm in temperature. A hot shower will only make you sweat and increase your blood flow, potentially affecting the effectiveness of your treatment.
Q. Why would I choose a Thai massage rather than a different massage therapist near me
A. If you’re looking for an incredibly relaxing treatment which takes into account your spiritual as well as your mental and physical pains and stress, Thai massage is almost certainly the right choice for you. The only exceptions would be if you have a history of getting blood clots or high blood pressure
Q. Can I get this treatment while pregnant?
A. We always suggest our special pregnancy massage for pregnant women.
Q. Where can my session take place?
A. We make it easy to book a mobile Thai massage therapist across London, including zones 1-6.