USPAAH LAUNCHES VTCT ACCREDITED BEAUTY ACADEMY
WHY TRAIN WITH USPAAH?
First of its kind academy teaching you the gold standard in delivering professional mobile treatments. Learn from experienced mobile beauticians, not just people that have worked in salons.
Classes are kept small (a maximum of 8 students), which means you get invaluable one to one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a freelance beauty career.
Unlike other training facilities, USPAAH Academy courses are driven to only produce the most highly skilled technicians ready to work in the mobile beauty environment. Learning doesn’t finish with the end of the course – to receive full accreditation, students are expected to create a portfolio of practical work after completion of the course.
KEY BENEFITS OF USPAAH ACADEMY
- Classes taught by London’s top beauty practitioners with experience working not only in salons but in delivering mobile beauty and wellness treatments, working with celebrity clients and events, including fashion shows, media and pop up stores.
- Upon successful completion of course, you’ll be immediately eligible for work with USPAAH’s team of Sparistas, subject to passing USPAAH trade test.
- Only UK training academy specifically for mobile therapists
- 7 day per week access to USPAAH Therapist Support Team following course
- Easy to reach central London location – cut down on travel costs
- Choice of affordable courses, suitable for of any skill level
COURSES CURRENTLY OFFERED:
EYELASH EXTENSIONS: 1 Day workshop
(Individuals lash extension for beginners or Russian Volume for advance technicians)
Registration is open for our next course:
£190+VAT** (without starter kit)
£250+VAT**(including starter kit)
Payment plans available.
Length of training – 10am – 6pm (includes 1 hour break for lunch)
What it includes:
- 2 hour tutorial and lecture focusing on anatomy, product knowledge, demonstrations
- 4 hour practice session (equipment provided for the day – no need to bring your own)
- Techniques for applying the individual lash extensions or Russian volume
- Contra indications and aftercare
- Manual which you’ll be able to take away providing all guidance on products and techniques
- Starter kit (which includes 2 trays of lashes, glue, remover, primer, set of tweezers, tapes and everything you need to provide lashes for at least 10 clients)
Suitable for: Aspiring mobile therapists of any skill level
What you achieve: Accredited Certificate by Professional Beauty Direct – accredited qualification enabling you to acquire Professional Insurance
How to book: To reserve your spot for our next course email email@example.com with your contact details or call 02071013534 for more information.
**6 students minimum occupancy per class needed. In the event that the minimum occupancy is not achieved for the specific date, you will be offered an alternative date or a refund.