Our mobile Swedish massage services in London provide this classic, holistic, full-body treatment. It’s truly the next level of relaxation.
You can have it take place in your home or office – even if you only an hour to spare in your busy working day. Let us release that tension and help you start sleeping better.
Why USPAAH’s Swedish Massage is Good for You:
- You’ll sleep better: stress creates a hormone called cortisol. It’s often actually called the “stress hormone” in lots of literature on the subject. By gently kneading away all of the stress you’re holding in tense muscles, an outcall Swedish massage will reduce your cortisol levels and help you get a better night’s sleep.
- You’ll feel relaxed and loose: tight muscles can make us feel on-edge all the time. By loosening your muscles and focussing on your unique pain and stress points, your therapist will help you reach undreamed heights of relaxation!
- It focuses on all of your body: there’s no need to pinpoint the pain or where the stress is coming from. Our at-home Swedish massage services are designed to target your entire body, creating a total relaxation effect.
- It’s incredibly convenient: there’s no need to go traipsing across the city to get to your massage appointment. We can come to you at home or even at your office or workplace during your lunch hour to set you up for a much calmer working afternoon.
Your personal spa concierge
What to expect from your Swedish Massage
You can book a Swedish massage in London to take place at home or at work:
- The method your therapist will use involves light pressure and long, flowing strokes of their hands. They will treat your entire body, often focussing on your head, neck and face – areas where so many of us carry tightness and stress.
- Your at home Swedish massage session can be 60min, 90mins, or 2hrs. For Chair massage bookings, which usually take place in an office, you can break down the service in 10-15mins intervals so the entire team can enjoy a little mini-brake at work. You’ll be surprised what a difference even five minutes of relaxing downtime and stress-relief can do for your day!
How to prepare
There are only a couple of things you need to do to prepare for your visiting Swedish massage session:
- First of all, make sure you haven’t eaten anything in the last 1hr, so you’re not digesting things. This is especially important if you’re going to be lying on your stomach.
- The only other thing is to make sure you are wearing comfortable clothing and underwear.
- Finally, it’s important to do what you can to create a relaxing atmosphere. Mobile phones are little bundles of stress, so it’s a good idea to turn yours off. You might also want to dim the lights, put on some calming music and generally unplug for a little while before and during your massage session.
Q. Is this the best treatment for me?
A. If you are looking for a whole-body relaxation experience in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office, this is the right service for you. If you are pregnant, we suggest our special pregnancy massage rather than looking for a Swedish massage therapist near you.
Q. What if I have an injury?
A. You should always tell your therapist about any specific pains or injuries before your session starts. If you’re recovering from an injury, we often recommend our deep tissue sports massage instead.
Q. Where can my massage take place?
A. We make it easy to book a home Swedish massage in London near you if you’re based in London zones 1-6.