Many people dream of having long, shapely nails. If your nails are a little short or they need a little TLC to boost their health and shine, we have just the treatment for you.
We offer mobile nail extensions across London, where one of our friendly beauticians visits you at home (or in your office on your lunch break). They will fit a full nail extension set after you have a full manicure and caring cuticle work. You’ll have your choice of the world’s favourite gels and polishes from Jessica, Essie, OPI, Shellac and many others. They can also top up your existing acrylic or gel nails.
Our at-home nail service is the easy way to get the length and shape of nails you’ve always dreamed of. Without waiting weeks or months for them to grow – and without needing to worry that your nails may simply never be able to get to how you want them to look. We have a huge range of options available, meaning you can always get nails which suit your style and preferences.
What to expect from your service for acrylic or gel nails at home
The beautician will set up a “mini salon” at home and will start by soaking your hands to remove any previous treatments you might have in place. They’ll then trim and buff your natural nails to prepare them for treatment.
You have several different options when it comes to general types of nail extensions:
- Gel nail tips – These are a gel overlay for short nails. They’re designed for people who prefer to keep their own nails short and their extensions the perfect size and form they’ve always dreamed of. Each gel extension is semi-permanently bonded in place and dried under a UV lamp.
- Acrylic nail tips – These are an acrylic overlay for short nails. If you have weaker or brittle nails or can’t seem to stop yourself chewing your nails, acrylic nail tips are a great choice because they’re more hard-wearing than gels. But they’re also more porous, meaning you can use acetone to remove them yourself if you want to. These long-lasting extensions can last up to four weeks.
- Gel nail extensions refills a.k.a. Gel infills – Keep your gels in top condition to avoid the potential nail-weakening effect of having them removed too soon. Getting this handy gel nails service at home lets you keep your gel sets perfectly maintained without the need for inconvenient spa appointments.
- Acrylic nail extensions refills a.k.a. Acrylic infills – Because acrylics are longer-lasting, your natural nail can start to show underneath. This service for acrylic nails happens at home and keeps your nails in great shape.
Extras you might enjoy
- Nail Sculpture Single Nail Repair (infills) – Use this emergency service to repair single damaged nails.
- Gel or Shellac Polish and Extensions Removal – Hard gel extensions won’t come off with acetone. Call in our beauticians. They have the kind of specialist equipment needed to safely and easily remove yours.
- Nail Art or Chrome Nails – Make your nails a work of art or shining beacons of fashion with these tasteful extra stylistic additions.
- Extra Hand or Foot Massage – Get more relaxation along with your mobile nail extensions in London by adding an extra 10 or 20-minute hand or foot massage to your appointment.
Nail Extensions Set
75 Mins – £69
Nail Extensions Infills
40 Mins – £49
Nail Extensions Removal – £15
Gel Soak Off– £5
Nail Strengthen Treatment – £15
Nail Art or Chrome – £5
Extra 10min Hand or Foot Massage – £10
Extra 20min Hand or Foot Massage – £20
Book a Mobile Nail Technician for an Immediate Treatment
The USPAAH mobile nail salon service is available from 7 am to 10 pm seven days a week. When you request an immediate service we aim to have a nail technician at your home, office, or hotel within the hour. The easiest way to book a treatment when you’re on the go is to use the USPAAH app – you get to save £10 off your first treatment with code NEW10. Appointments can also be reserved for up to three weeks in advance. You can do this using our online booking form, by email concierge, or using the app.