Cellulite is common among women. Almost everyone has it to some degree. Choose an at-home anti-cellulite treatment in London and have a specially trained therapist work gently to minimise the appearance of cellulite and break up any deposits. You’ll be left with firmer-looking skin and tighter body shape.
Anti-Cellulite Firm & Tone
If you want to reduce the appearance of cellulite, boost blood circulation and collagen production in the problematic zones and get firmer skin, this is the right treatment for you. Your Sparista will use specialist kneading and rhythmic motions to break up the fatty cellulite deposits, smoothing out the skin’s surface and leaving you with firmer noticeably more contoured body shape.
Why USPAAH’s Anti-Cellulite Massage is Good for You
Anti-cellulite massage is good for you because it:
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite: having cellulite doesn’t mean that you are unhealthy or overweight in any way. Yet, most people would prefer that its appearance was minimised. Your at-home anti-cellulite massage will break up those fatty deposits, redistributing the fat cells and improving circulation. After a few treatments, cellulite will usually appear noticeably reduced.
- Boosts circulation and collagen production: your treatment will improve your circulation. This results in a plumping effect which makes your skin look happier and healthier.
- Firms up your skin: because the fat cells are moved on their merry way, your skin will show off the natural toning of exercise and generally look firmer after several treatments.
- Refreshing for tight and sore muscles: like any good massage, at the end of your appointment, you will feel noticeably more relaxed, ready to take on the rest of your day. If you are experiencing body pain, this kind of massage might also have a positive effect. You’ll come away feeling lighter and more relaxed.
Your personal spa concierge
How the treatment works
- Your highly trained and experienced therapist will apply oil and then use a technique which involves firm, rhythmic kneading motions, including elements of lymphatic drainage around problem areas. They know how to target and break down problem areas.
- Your visiting anti-cellulite massage expert will do this through cupping and rolling methods which have been proven to have an effect when breaking down fatty tissues. They may also use firm hands or a special brush to get your blood flowing.
- The techniques which are used can be energetic. But by the end of your treatment, you’ll certainly notice that part of that energy has been transferred to you!
How to prepare
- Having a shower in warm or lukewarm water an hour or two before your outcall anti-cellulite massage is the best way to prepare. However, you should avoid having a hot shower. The after-effects of heated water on your skin might result in excess sweat – or they might include increased circulation. Neither is ideal for this kind of massage.
- It’s best not to eat at least 1hr before any at home anti-cellulite massage services if you can avoid it. This is because you might end up feeling uncomfortable when lying on your stomach.
- Overall, the best thing you can do to prepare is to make sure you are comfortable and as relaxed as possible. Put on some comfortable clothes and underwear, turn off your phone and relax so you can fully enjoy the experience.
Q. Is this the right treatment for me?
A. Is cellulite one of your major concerns? If so, yes! If not, you might prefer one of our other massages.
Q. Can I get this treatment while I am pregnant?
A. We recommend our special pregnancy massage if you are carrying a baby.
Q. Where can I get a home anti-cellulite massage in London?
A. You can call us out in London Zones 1-6. We’re almost guaranteed to have an anti-cellulite massage therapist near you.